|Printer Friendly||Email Job|
Glen Rock Jewish Center is seeking Hebrew School Teacher for the 2020-2021 Academic Year
The Glen Rock Jewish Center (grjc.org) is a thriving community of approximately 225 families nestled in a suburban town of Bergen County, NJ, 10 minutes from Teaneck. We are blessed to have a high percentage of young families. Our Hebrew School has 110 students in grades K through 7. We are a socially conscious community and treasure diversity, finding ways of offering meaningful opportunities for all our members.
We anticipate the need to fill a few teacher positions for our K – 7 Hebrew School. Most classes meet on Sunday mornings and one afternoon per week. Preference is for candidates with a degree in teaching and/or strong experience in Jewish educational settings.
We desire teachers who demonstrate the following skills and qualities:
• Engaging, creative, relevant, and timely lesson-planner, whose lessons strengthen the students’ Jewish identity.
• Experienced with multi-sensory, experiential education.
• Technologically savvy in a virtual or classroom setting.
• Superb communication skills with students and adults.
• Differentiating instruction reflecting each student is created “b’tzelem Elohim”, in the image of God.
• Managing classroom effectively.
• Active participant at staff meetings, grade-specific programming, and professional development opportunities.
Salary & Benefits:
The competitive salary will be commensurate with experience and credentials.
For more information or to apply by sending a resume, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Benefits||Periodic professional development|
|Ad Posted On||2020-05-08|
|Times this Ad has been viewed||135 times|
|Ad is posted for||90 days|
|Categories||Hebrew School/Sunday School|
|Focus||Education & Schools|
|Organization Name||Glen Rock Jewish Center|
682 Harristown Rd
Glen Rock, New Jersey
|Application Instructions||Please log in to Apply|