|Printer Friendly||Email Job|
Summer 2020 Intern - Beginning of June through End of August or beginning of September, 2020.
Administrative Coordinator/Thought Partner - Philadelphia Suburbs
Or Zarua, a co-constructed Jewish spiritual community based in the Western suburbs of Philadelphia, seeks a part-time Administrative Coordinator/Thought Partner for this coming summer, 2020. We are a caring, appreciative community. Candidate must be detail-oriented, tech-savvy, collaborative, conscientious, positive, personable, and with a high level of integrity.
This is a part-time, summer position, approximately 15 hours per week primarily in our Havertown office (some remote work)
Hours are flexible.
• Administrative support for the Rabbi: High Holiday logistics, calendar creation, ongoing bookkeeping, expense reimbursement
• Event coordination: RSVPs, logistics, communication with hosts and organizers, data collection, materials preparation, coordination of High Holiday and Shabbat/holiday and special offerings
• Communication with donors and stakeholders: answering emails, sending acknowledgement letters
• Membership communications/marketing: email, social media, etc.
• Data maintenance and reporting: member data, dues data, donor data, etc.
• Website maintenance: Updates, posting photos, online calendar
• Extensive Microsoft Outlook (both calendar and email), Word, and Excel experience
• Mastery of Google Suite, including Docs, Forms, Sheets, etc.
• Event coordination experience
• Experience with Website maintenance and social media
• Working knowledge of QuickBooks and Mail Chimp/Constant Contact preferred
• Must be able to provide excellent professional references for relevant work
• Excellent customer service & interpersonal skills
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both orally and in writing, with excellent spelling and proofreading skills
• Ability to proficiently use the following without training: MS Office Suite (Mail Merge, Outlook, Word, Excel), Google Suite
• Ability to meet deadlines, self-motivate, and track tasks
• Experience working with the Jewish community preferred
• Organized and attentive to details
• Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects
• Ability to work closely in a one-on-one setting
• Ability to think critically and to troubleshoot and resolve problems
• Ability to project warmth, interest, and competence in all interactions
College student or Bachelor's degree.
Or Zarua is a co-constructed community of baby boomer/empty-nesters where members are encouraged to share their talents, gifts and skills. Or Zarua is a fiscal sponsee of Reconstructing Judaism.
Please email cover letter, resume, and 3 references to Rabbi Shelly Barnathan email@example.com
|Benefits||Free Or Zarua membership|
|Ad Posted On||2020-01-06|
|Times this Ad has been viewed||383 times|
|Ad is posted for||180 days|
|Categories||Internship, Summer Staff|
|Organization Name||Or Zarua|
1734 Ridgeway Road
Please email cover letter, resume, and 3 references to Rabbi Shelly Barnathanbarnshel@gmail.com