|Printer Friendly||Email Job|
The Manager of Senior Programs oversees and supports JCCMW’s senior-specific programs.
• Organizes weekly programs for seniors, inclusive of advance scheduling, program setup, and engagement with seniors before, during and after program.
• Builds, designs, plans, develops and implements new and innovative senior programming in collaboration with staff and lay leadership that build upon and improve current programming.
• Collaborates with senior residences and other community organizations in order to build participant base and community collaboration.
• Works closely with department heads responsible for management and expansion of programs.
• Performs regular program evaluation, and recommends methods to promote and increase patron involvement.
• Collaborates with the Development (Fundraising) team to identify funding sources and grant opportunities for programs.
• Cultivates donor relationships.
• Engages with peers at other JCCs to help mobilize volunteers on multiple community projects.
• Promotes the JCC’s mission.
• Develops new partnerships with local, national and international civic and Jewish organizations and communities.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
A Master’s Degree in Social Work or a Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or a related field, plus a minimum of 3 years of experience overseeing programs specific to senior citizens.
Knowledge of the community, and community development.
The JCC of Mid Westchester provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination based upon race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Part-time, 15 hours per week, flexible hours
|Ad Posted On||2019-12-03|
|Times this Ad has been viewed||351 times|
|Ad is posted for||90 days|
|Organization Name||JCC of MidWestchester|
999 Wilmot Road
SCARSDALE, New York
|Application Instructions||Please log in to Apply|