|Printer Friendly||Email Job|
Or Zarua, a co-constructed Jewish spiritual community based in the Western suburbs of Philadelphia, seeks a part-time Administrative Coordinator/Thought Partner. Must be detail-oriented, tech-savvy, collaborative, conscientious, positive and personable, with a high level of integrity.
This is a part-time position, 10 -15 hours per week primarily in our Havertown office (some remote) with increased hours during High Holiday season (mid-summer through early fall).
• Administrative support for the Rabbi including assistance with programs, financial work, expense reimbursement
• Event coordination: RSVPs, logistics, communication with hosts and organizers, data collection, materials preparation, coordination of High Holiday and Shabbat/holiday and special offerings
• Communication with donors and stakeholders: answering emails, sending acknowledgement letters
• Membership communications/marketing: E-blasts, social media, etc.
• Data maintenance and reporting: member data, dues data, donor data, etc.
• Website maintenance: Updates, posting photos, online calendar
• At least three consecutive years providing administrative support to a Director level or higher
• Extensive Microsoft Outlook (both calendar and email), Word, and Excel experience
• Mastery of Google Suite, including Docs, Forms, Sheets, etc.
• Event coordination experience
• Experience with Website maintenance and social media
• Working knowledge of QuickBooks and Mail Chimp/Constant Contact preferred
• Must be able to provide stellar professional references for relevant work
• Desire to grow with the organization and display longstanding commitment to the position
• Excellent customer service & interpersonal skills
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both orally and in writing, with excellent spelling and proofreading skills
• Ability to proficiently use the following without training: MS Office Suite (Mail Merge, Outlook, Word, Excel), Google Suite
• Ability to meet deadlines, self-motivate, and track tasks
• Experience working with the Jewish community preferred
• Organized and attentive to details
• Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects
• Ability to work closely in a one-on-one setting
• Ability to think critically and to troubleshoot and resolve problems
• Ability to project warmth, interest, and competence in all interactions
Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred
Or Zarua is a co-constructed community of baby boomer/empty-nesters where members are encouraged to share their talents, gifts and skills. Or Zarua is a fiscal sponsee of Reconstructing Judaism.
Please email cover letter, resume, and 3 references to Rabbi Shelly Barnathan firstname.lastname@example.org
|Benefits||Free Or Zarua membership|
|Ad Posted On||2019-11-14|
|Times this Ad has been viewed||546 times|
|Ad is posted for||150 days|
|Organization Name||Or Zarua|
1734 Ridgeway Road
Please email cover letter, resume, and 3 references to Rabbi Shelly Barnathanbarnshel@gmail.com