|Printer Friendly||Email Job|
To further the mission of the camp through the planning and delivery of activities at the camp’s pools that are safe, fun, and appropriate to the camper’s age and abilities. Provide management to the physical operation of the pool’s facilities and equipment
Essential Job Functions:
1. Deliver a fun swim program to campers
• Write lesson plans that allow progress according to the abilities of the campers.
• Evaluate aquatics abilities of campers and staff.
• Deliver creative swim program activities.
• Evaluate the success of the camp programs and the development of the camper’s swim abilities and skills.
2. Train camp staff and campers in safety procedures.
• Train pool and counselor staff in their responsibilities.
• Supervise pool staff to provide a safe and high-quality program.
• Ensure campers follow safety procedures.
3. Assist in the management and care of the physical facilities and equipment in the pool
• Conduct daily check of area and equipment for safety, cleanliness, and good repair.
• Clean pool area daily keeping it free of hazards and debris.
Qualifications (Minimum qualifications and experience)
• At least 21 or above
• Current certification in lifeguard training or equivalent.
• Current certification in swim instruction. (WSI) Water Safety Instructor
• Current certification in first aid, CPR and AED
|Benefits||salary, private room with bath, all meals, and free Camp Jori tuition for your children. Staff are welcome to bring their spouses or significant others to camp.|
|Ad Posted On||2019-09-20|
|Times this Ad has been viewed||199 times|
|Ad is posted for||180 days|
|Focus||Camps & Camping, University|
|Organization Name||Camp Jori|
1065 Wordens Pond Rd
Wakefield, Rhode Island
|Application Instructions||Please log in to Apply|