Temple Sinai, a dynamic and warm Reform congregation in Sandy Springs, GA is searching for teachers for Noar Sunday, our Sunday morning experiential learning program for Kindergarten-6th grade.
Applicants should have:
• A love of Jewish experiential learning that fosters joy, adventure, and community.
• A creative spirit that allows for “out of the box” teaching and lively, engaging experiences for students.
• The desire to learn more than they teach and constantly refine their craft.
• An appreciation for working in teams and a commitment to building a strong team.
• A commitment to inclusion and celebrating the diversity within our community.
• An ability to do serious work without taking themselves seriously. Laughter is an occupational hazard at Temple Sinai!
Noar Sunday is guided by these four principles:
• Authentic Jewish content
• Community Building
• Personal choice
• Hands-on learning
Noar is 9:30-12:15 on Sundays, teachers are expected to be here 8:45-12:30.
This position may be required to teach virtually.
We look forward to meeting you!
To apply, please email your resume to Rachel Moldovan at [email protected]