|Share on Facebook||Share on LinkedIn|
9:30 am- 11:30 am
Shabbat youth leader position available for a vibrant community located in Soho.
• Prepare engaging activities with Jewish themes
• Organize and run several exciting family friendly events over the year
• Lots of creativity, warmth, energy and an engaging personality
• Ability to engage children of varied ages (will be in charge of children aged 1 years- 7 years old)
• Ability to connect with parents and form positive and trusting relationships
• Ability to command discipline and decorum while also exhibiting patience and sensitivity to a diverse group of children
The leader must be available to work for around 2 hours on Shabbat mornings on a regular basis and on holidays, if possible. We are open to hiring two leaders, ideally a great male and female, who could work on a rotating schedule as long as the schedule is established in advance and leaders are reliable on their select Shabbatot and holidays.