TAMID Group seeks an energetic, motivated, communicative and organized professional to serve as our Pro Associate.
TAMID’s Pro community is made up of our 2,000 alumni.
This individual will:
1. Build and manage meaningful relationships with our 2,000 Pro members
2. Engage our Pro members philanthropically
3. Plug our Pro members into opportunities within TAMID that would be meaningful to them
About TAMID Group:
TAMID trains the next generation of top business leaders and provides them with a strong and lasting connection to Israel. This takes place through a series of programs aimed at college students and graduates:
1. A comprehensive education curriculum
2. Pro-bono consulting for Israeli startups
3. Capital market investment research
4. A summer internship program in Israel
5. Professional and social networking with TAMID students after they graduate
Detailed Job Responsibilities:
1. Build meaningful relationships with TAMID Pros
2. Run the TAMID Pro fundraising campaign and secure gifts from the Pro community
3. Plug our Pros into different opportunities for them to get involved - as mentors, speakers, connectors and more
4. Bring firsthand knowledge from the field to inform broad decision-making about the TAMID Pro community's growth trajectory
5. Liaise with the volunteers of the TAMID Pro Board
6. Keep Pro member information up-to-date in TAMID's member database
7. Identify opportunities to build out Pro community engagement
The ideal candidate will:
-Have a bachelor’s degree (required)
-Demonstrate ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with all types of people
-Be able to fundraise
-Be a self-starter with the ability to work independently
-Be goal-oriented, project-oriented and achievement-oriented
-Have excellent oral and written communication skills
-Have some awareness and understanding of fields that are popular with TAMID Pro members (i.e. consulting, tech, finance)
-Passion for the work and mission of TAMID Group
-Want to grow with the position
-Fundraising/sales experience preferred
TAMID is offering competitive salary and benefits commensurate with level of experience.
The Associate position will begin remotely and be expected to work in New York City if and when it is deemed safe to return.
TAMID cares deeply about employee safety and, with the current public health risks, will only return to the office if the prevailing public health advice favors returning to normalcy.
TAMID Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, TAMID complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
TAMID expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of TAMID’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.