Katz Hillel Day School of Boca Raton, Florida is searching for their next head of school to assume the role in the summer of 2021. This is an outstanding opportunity to lead a thriving, joyful Modern Orthodox Jewish day school in the heart of one of North America's most desirable Jewish communities.
• Is an educational leader with a powerful pedagogic vision that inspires faculty to perfect their craft and promotes striving for excellence among students.
• Has total commitment to joyful, rich, values-based Modern Orthodox Judaism and to coeducation that provides exceptional opportunities for both girls and boys.
• Exceptional listener with consummate interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong, mutually beneficial relationships with colleagues and board members and relationships of respect and trust with parents and students.
• Has strong managerial experience and proven skills that create and reinforce systems promoting quality, joyful teaching and learning, exceptional middot, discipline, and collegiality.
• Financially savvy leader who understands how to build and manage budgets and promote resource development systems that will promote quality and affordability.
• Will have built a track record of achievement in previous positions.