We are looking for a passionate hard worker who is committed to the Masa mission of bringing people to Israel.
This position is responsible for strategic direction and growth in our career programs. As the career product director you will be responsible for creating and managing partnerships that will ultimately funnel in new fellows on Masa programs. The head of career programs will work with Jewish/Israeli organizations, career centers to position Masa as the leader in international career development programs.
As a strategic team player this person will work cross departmentally to ensure the career products we offer are a right fit for the market.
This position will work within the sales funnel to ensure the highest probability of conversion from a lead to a participant.
This person will be responsible for recruiting for Israel programs and assisting potential participants in choosing the best fit program. The position is numbers-oriented, and the person filling it would have monthly recruitment goals.
This position needs an out of the box thinker who can execute ideas quickly to move the career segment forward.
Who you are:
• Committed to our mission. If you love Israel and had a meaningful experience on a Masa program or another program.
• Team Player – must work well with others
• Fast paced environment – decisions are made and executed quickly
• Committed to excellence and reaching goals. If you want a 9-5 this is not the job for you.
• Must have knowledge and experience in the Jewish landscape and/or related fields to the career segment areas
• Extrovert who thrives interacting with others on a regular basis.
• Ability to travel. This position requires 50% travel once Covid-19 travel restriction are lifted.
Segment Head Responsibilities
• Host events around specific products – event concept all the way through execution and follow up
• Work with local and national organizations to identify recruitment opportunities through events, speaking engagements and marketing
• Promote events at community wide and national events
• Leverage community opportunities to increase numbers of participants
• Work within the CRM to follow leads all the way through the sales funnel
• Host webinars
• Continuing to develop relationships with local Universities (Hillels, Career Centers, and Study Abroad offices).
• Stay up to date on what’s going on with each program through constant contact with product leads in Israel - this includes program start dates, closing registration, any changes, etc. Keep the NA team updated
• Work with both the NA and Israel team to figure out the changing needs of the market; develop new ideas for programs
• Determine the strategy for the year with the recruitment and marketing team - such as events, webinars, etc.