The Adat Ari El Labowe Family Day School is seeking a talented and passionate leader to serve as our Head of School beginning July 1, 2021. The new Head of School will build on the achievements of our previous leadership and bring their own vision to our community.
• Oversee the creation and implementation of Day School curriculum, including overseeing teachers and instruction
• Oversee operations including management of budget and enrollment
• Work with the greater community to ensure Day School is at the cutting edge and forefront of Jewish Education
• Oversee all aspects of the educational program, including Judaic Studies, Hebrew, general studies, STEM, arts, athletics, and values-based programming
• Hires and supervises all teachers, substitutes, and administrative staff
• Manage and oversee Day School operating budget
• Work with the Board of Directors and Advisory Committee to determine the school’s strategic needs for maintaining a strong program with other demands on the budget.
• Oversees enrollment
• Develop and execute a strategic plan built on the pillars of educational excellence, community, and financial acuity
• Oversees the safety and security of the school program and facilities
• Works with the community to establish donor base and development opportunities
• Connect with the larger community to further the school’s reputation and community connections