Job No: 494147
Work Type: Staff Full-time
Department: Yeshiva University
Location: Wilf Campus, 500 West 185th Street, NY, NY
The Marketing Manager is responsible for planning and implementing marketing and advertising activities for one of the graduate programs at YU (RIETS). This full-time position will employ a team player attitude who understands the extensive details of marketing, has a background in graphic design, has a strong competency in project management and annual giving.
• Manage RIETS Social Media Campaign as it relates to fundraising
• Create content and post on RIETS Facebook and Twitter feeds
• Make original videos highlighting RY and various topics for social media
• Ensure quality of video on social media (eg with RY’s content)
• Create flyers for RIETS events
• Facilitate the Marketing side of the RIETS Press
• Manage alumni marketing campaign (ie chavruta magazine, shiurim)
• Oversee mass email campaign that includes parent, alumni, stakeholder and Board emails
• Oversee mailing campaigns (eg alumni, parents, etc)
• Manage larger projects, eg Proposals, Honor Rolls, book mailings, brochure production, swag, gofundme campaign
• Oversee stewarding calendar and bi-annual reporting for select group of donors that include flipbook production, journals, and reports
• Oversees Annual Giving Campaign
• Analyze donor reporting and social media engagement to make fundraising recommendations
• Update RIETS website (eg, collect RY and staff info, keep up to date)
• Ensure quality pictures are taken of and stored for RIETS programming
• Liaison with Marcomm on content and projects
• Create and collate content, templates, and press releases for local communities to share on social media and for local Jewish community
• Manage social media campaign for RIETS recruitment on specific campuses
Experience & Educational Background:
• Bachelor’s Degree and experience in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design or related field
• 2-5 years of experience in managing multiple simultaneous projects from start to completion
• Familiarity with online content marketing and social media development strategies
• Portfolio demonstrating professional work including pieces from specific campaigns or projects
• Great at multi-tasking skills and handling short-term deadlines
• Ability to communicate design choices clearly
• Solid knowledge of design and visual principles
• Proven leadership skills
• Time management skills
Skills & Competencies:
• MS Office Suite
• Graphic design software
• Familiarity with social media
• Friendly and approachable
To apply, visit http://xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Founded in 1886, Yeshiva University (YU) has a strong tradition of combining Jewish scholarship with academic excellence and achievement in the liberal arts, sciences, medicine, law, business, social work, Jewish studies, education, psychology, and more.
We are a leading global educational institution that employs 2,000 people across our various campus locations -- Wilf Campus, Beren Campus, Brookdale Center, Resnick Campus in the Bronx, the Gruss Institute in Jerusalem, the Boys High School in Manhattan and the Girls High School in Queens. From the distinguished faculty who teach here, to the dedicated staff, we work to fulfill our mission through all that we teach, by all that we do and for all those we serve. We seek to attract and retain engaged and committed individuals who contribute to an exciting working environment, where there is a sense of community and belonging, balanced with a significant cross section of people from diverse backgrounds working and studying together.
The University offers an excellent compensation package, and a broad range of employee benefit plans, including immediate participation in the University’s retirement plan. Staff members are typically eligible for four weeks paid vacation each year and have access to a shuttle to nearby subway locations.
Yeshiva University is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.