Exceptional Manhattan-based Jewish non-profit organization has a unique opening for an administrative professional. Reporting to the CEO and Executive Director, this position serves as the backbone of our organization’s operational excellence.
You are a hands-on professional with discretion, flexibility, strong organizational skills and the ability to implement and oversee office policies. You are meticulous and will maintain the appearance of our office. Your time management and prioritization skills are top notch. You want an opportunity to learn and increase your level of responsibility.
Role and responsibilities:
• Human Resources – orientation, liaison with HR service companies, payroll and benefits
• Facilities management, including office maintenance and liaison with building ownership; management of office equipment; and management of outside vendors, including IT consultant.
• A/R, A/P, bank reconciliation, and payroll administration
• Supervision of support staff
• Calendar management for CEO and Executive Director
• Supervision of network and file management
• 5 to 7 years of experience in office management and bookkeeping
• Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with QuickBooks a plus.
This is a full-time opportunity with excellent salary and benefits. Please email your resume with cover letter *************************