We are looking for a competent writer to join our marketing team for an organization serving a variety of Jewish non-profits.
The responsibilities include developing, implementing, and managing email and social media campaigns to enhance brand awareness and further fundraising goals. That individual has to understand the nuances, advantages, and shortcomings of each communication channel and have the sensitivity to deliver audience-appropriate content.
• 2+ years of experience in a comparable role;
• Excellent copywriting skills;
• Highly driven and self-motivated;
• Tech-Savvy: familiar with the relevant software (Email CRMs, Schedulers, Canva, etc.) or capable to pick those up quickly;
• Able to have the flexibility to include some other related functions;
• Passionate about helping a range of Jewish causes;
• Hebrew proficiency is a plus (not a requirement);
It is important that the applicant is a great communicator, analytical thinker, someone who understand accountability and is always willing to learn and improve.