Sinai Akiba Academy is seeking a General and Judaic Teaching Assistants for the 2020-2021 school year. Preferred candidates will have the ability to support General Studies, Judaic Studies and Hebrew Language. This paid position is an invaluable opportunity for someone interested in teaching to gain experience and work with master teachers.
The person in the role will need to adapt to the changing conditions of Covid-19, and the needs of a hybrid or distance learning model. The ideal candidate will have:
• General Studies, Judaic Studies and Hebrew Language skills.
• Experience working with school-age children in some capacity (teaching, tutoring, coaching, camps).
• An appreciation of, and desire to work with all types of learners.
• Enthusiasm for pursuing a teaching career.
• Proficient in use of technology.
• A desire to work in a highly collaborative environment.
This is a full-time position, entry level position.
Compensation will be based on experience. Please include your cover letter and resume in the body of an email and as an attac**********************tant” in the subject line.