About Jewish National Fund-USA:
Unparalleled in the Jewish philanthropic world, Jewish National Fund-USA’s strategic vision has been and always will be, to ensure a strong, secure, and prosperous future for the land and people of Israel. Everything we do -- every project, initiative, and campaign we take on – is integral to our vision of building and connecting to our land. We plant trees, build houses and parks, source water solutions, buy fire trucks, and improve the lives of people with special needs. We boost tourism, support Aliyah, promote Zionist education and engagement, build medical centers and trauma centers, fund agricultural and culinary research, and run an American semester abroad high school in Israel. We do all these things because each project, each program, each partnership, is consistent with our strategic vision – population growth in the north and south, connecting the next generation to Israel, infrastructure development, ecology, forestation, heritage preservation, and more -- all for the land and people of Israel.
- An incredible mission backed by hundreds of thousands of partners, our donors, who support the land and people of Israel and Jewish people everywhere
- An enthralling 119-year history as one of the world’s oldest environmentally focused philanthropic organizations
- An inclusive, supportive, and collaborative work culture where we play as a team, support each other and nurture creative minds
- A bold One Billion Dollar Road Map for the Next Decade that’s creating infrastructure, environmental, and economic opportunities to attract 500,000 people to Israel’s Negev Desert and 300,000 people to the Galilee
- An active and engaged lay leadership that supports and guides our professional team and our organization’s direction
- Days off for select Jewish holidays (in addition to the secular US holiday calendar) along with “3pm Fridays” during winter
- Opportunities to visit Israel
- Top-notch Healthcare plus Dental and Vision, employer-paid Life Insurance, and Short and Long-term Disability
- 403(b) and Generous Employer Contributions.
Jewish National Fund-USA seeks to recruit a Campaign Executive based in New York City. You will be charged with growing the local JNFuture community in the Tristate area through new programming, strategic planning and local partnerships. JNFuture is a community of young philanthropists supporting Jewish National Fund, ages 22-40, who share a commitment and passion for Israel.
A typical day isn’t just sitting in an office. It will include identifying prospective donors, meeting face-to-face to share the JNF story, program management, leadership development and soliciting gifts to meet your goals. You will have a flexible work schedule to meet the needs of your donors. With over twenty chapters across the country and growing, you have the opportunity to be a part of a national movement of young Zionists who are changing Israel.
This is an opportunity to jump in and help grow the presence of JNF in the Tristate area. You will become part of a strong community of JNFuture fundraising professionals that work with their chapters across the country.
You will have the exposure to an international community that is supporting the growth and development of Israel. There is potential for international travel to Israel.
You will be expected to travel to trainings, conferences, and meetings around the country when needed.
- Solicit donations from current and new donors between the ages of 22 - 40
- Prospect potential new donors using various direct methods (such as calling and face-to-face meetings), networking, and research.
- In partnership with the local board presidents, guide and assist the JNFuture Boards and leadership throughout the Tristate area.
- Work alongside the events team to plan and execute all local JNFuture events and programs.
- Be a voice for the young professional community and work with the Tristate Campaign professionals to develop programming targeted towards that audience.
- Represent JNF at various events to bring new donors into the fold and identify partnership opportunities.
- Recruit JNFuture donors for JNF tours and missions to Israel.
- The Campaign Professional should have at least 2-5 years of related fundraising experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience)
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills; strong attention to details and the ability to balance a variety of tasks and deadlines.
- Creative self-starter with the ability to work both independently as a team player
- Excellent oral and written communication, planning, and organizational skills
- A flexible and creative thinker able to find and create new giving opportunities for programs.
- Self-motivated, outgoing and results oriented; ability and desire to set and reach ambitious goals.
- Ability to respect and maintain donor confidentiality.
- Travel limited to the tri-state area and Israel on occasion.