Who is Vibe Israel USA?
Vibe Israel USA envisions a world in which young North American Jews choose to
engage positively with Israel because they want to, not because they have to.
Together with our Israeli partner, Vibe Israel, we collaborate with North American
Jewish organizations to help them share Israel’s story with the next generation by
providing compelling narratives, training, and virtual content. Through these
partnerships, Vibe Israel USA helps to keep young North American Jews energized
and inspired by Israel, while deepening their sense of Jewish identity and
Who is the Manager of Community Engagement?
Vibe Israel USA is seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic and highly-motivated individual to
lead the effort to establish Vibe Israel USA as the thought leader in the young adult
Israel engagement space in North America. While our Israeli partner organization
has been working in this space since 2011, Vibe Israel USA is currently carving out
our own space in the North American market. We bring to the table a wealth of
experience, knowledge and content from our Israeli team. We need a strategic
leader to be the ambassador for Vibe Israel in North America. This individual will
work with the team in Israel to define and develop our offerings, and reach out to
organizations throughout North America to identify opportunities for collaboration,
partnership, and use of Vibe Israel training and services. Vibe Israel is a fast-moving
and forward-thinking organization, and we are looking for the right individual to help
advance our ambitious goal to change the way young adults think about Israel.
This position reports to the President & CEO of Vibe Israel USA and works closely
with the Vibe Israel team.
What do they do?
• Identify strategic partnerships, cultivate the appropriate leadership, and
manage and strengthen partnerships that share in the Vibe Israel vision.
• Generate leads for Vibe Israel products through events, conferences, and
individual cultivation; execute agreements with partners and clients; work with
the Vibe Israel team to deliver services; and maintain long-term relationships
for future projects.
• Work with the Israel team to identify needs of the North American Jewish
community and appropriately package and market Vibe Israel projects.
• Along with the CEO, represent Vibe Israel USA at conferences, meetings, and
through speaking engagements.
• Conceptualize, plan and execute large events such as the Unboxing Israel
• Develop the ability to discuss and explain the goals and strategies of Vibe
Israel, including country branding, Israel branding, and next generation
Who are they?
• Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills
along with a high degree of detail orientation.
• Interest in taking on a significant challenge and willingness to invest deeply in
the organization’s mission.
• Deep understanding of next gen engagement strategies and best practices.
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative, work independently, but also integrate
and lead teams.
• Flexible perspective – ability to work in a high-paced, frequently evolving
atmosphere, and transition between projects with ease.
• Excellent relationship-building skills and experience working with all levels of
organizational and volunteer leadership and staff.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and comfort and experience
with public speaking.
• Deep knowledge of the North American Jewish community, culture and
practices, and a passion for Israel and sharing the Israel story.
• Prior experience with community engagement and partnerships in the
nonprofit world or sales in a for-profit organization.
• Strong aesthetic sense of next gen design and marketing appeals
• Tech-savvy and familiar with project management and CRM software