Maimonides School, a Modern Orthodox day school in Brookline, MA, is looking to bolster its current Systems Administrator team with an additional team member. We seek an experienced Systems Administrator to maintain, upgrade, and manage our software, hardware, telecommunications, and audio/visual technology. The candidate must have the ability to multitask in a high-volume, fast-paced environment, supporting a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users including faculty, staff, and students.
• Provide customer-centric, hands-on technical support within the organization
• Build, configure, troubleshoot, and recommend software/hardware enhancements and infrastructure upgrades
• Identify and implement tech support based on critical needs of the organization, including process, documentation, and instruction
• Install, maintain, and optimize all hardware, software, licenses, and support materials for administrative and instructional use of school technologies
• Monitor and manage systems and security for Active Directory, G Suite, SIS, Wifi, VPN, and domain controllers, including backup and managing user accounts
• B.S. with 2-3 years of experience, or Associate’s Degree with 5-7 years of experience
• Minimum of 2-3 years of experience providing diagnosis, repair, and maintenance services for desktop computers in an end-user service capacity
• Passion for technology with a broad scope of operating systems, hardware, and network equipment
• Ability to effectively communicate priorities and user feedback
• Strong diagnostic and analytical skills
• Experience with classroom technology – including interactive whiteboards, conferencing systems, document cameras, sound systems, and projectors – a plus
• Knowledge of G Suite (Google Apps for Education) and student information systems a plus
• Working knowledge of Apple products, including iOS and OS X, a plus
We want you to be part of our team! Maimonides offers an unparalleled dual curriculum in Judaic and general studies, with an emphasis on moral and spiritual development. From early childhood (2-year-olds) through 12th grade, our students are avid learners, eager to engage with each other, their teachers, and their community.
Join our family of outstanding educators and administrators who recognize each new day as an opportunity for creative ideas, collaboration, and connection. Maimonides is more than a school; it is a vibrant community whose members embody kindness and compassion for others.
Maimonides School is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Maimonides does not discriminate based on disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.