The Jewish Funders Network works with Jewish funders at the individual and collective levels to improve the quality of their giving and maximize their impact as they make the change they want to see in the world. JFN leverages the power and the creativity of networks to produce change in the Jewish World.
JFN’s Project Manager works with JFN staff and lay leadership in managing a wide array of programs designed to maximize philanthropic impact. The project manager will serve in a cross-departmental role, bringing their organizational and project management skills to bear on a number of key JFN programs, including member recruitment and retention, peer learning opportunities and funder collaboratives.
Reporting to the Executive Vice President, specific responsibilities of this role include:
• Managing day to day administration and operations of various JFN projects including matching grants, peer networks, and affinity groups.
• Overseeing and integrating various functions, including programming, communications, and finance, as they relate, and contribute, to JFN efforts.
• Working closely with the EVP in developing and implementing new initiatives.
• Supporting the Vice President of Philanthropic Engagement in programs around member recruitment and retention.
• Assisting Senior Program staff in designing year-long educational programs and in developing content for JFN’s annual conference.
• Minimum 5 years in program coordination and management.
• Demonstrated excellence working with complex constituents and expertise with relationship management.
• Knowledge of the Jewish community.
• A self-starter who can design and manage multiple programs, projects, and deadlines.
• Team player with a positive attitude who executes efficiently.
• Comfort with (or facility to learn about) different types of content area.
• High fluency and interest in learning organizational databases and networking software.
• Comfort working with wealthy individuals from diverse backgrounds.
• Willingness to occasionally travel and work evenings.