The Kasselman Early Childhood Learning Center of Temple Sinai in Hollywood, a NAEYC accredited ECE, seeks outstanding, experienced Lead and Assistant ECE and VPK Teachers (Monday-Friday 7:30am -3:30pm or 9:00am-6:00pm) to join our early childhood team.
Early Childhood educational background with a minimum of 3 years experience in an Early Childhood setting
VPK Teacher Endorsement preferred
Experience & Skills:
• Experience communicating effectively with parents through email, newsletters and conferences
• Excellent classroom management skills and ability to multi-task
• Work collaboratively with colleagues in a professional manner
• Manage all aspects of daily classroom life, including monitoring health and safety of student and interface with specialists and service providers
• Plan and implement activities to support and promote positive self-esteem, social skills, developmental growth, and independence for all students.
• Observe and record children’s progress and development
• Incorporate Jewish values, holiday celebrations, customs, traditions, and rituals into the classroom program
Resumes may be submitted to: