About Jewish National Fund-USA:
Unparalleled in the Jewish philanthropic world, Jewish National Fund-USA’s strategic vision has been and always will be, to ensure a strong, secure, and prosperous future for the land and people of Israel. Everything we do -- every project, initiative, and campaign we take on – is integral to our vision of building and connecting to our land. We plant trees, build houses and parks, source water solutions, buy fire trucks, and improve the lives of people with special needs. We boost tourism, support Aliyah, promote Zionist education and engagement, build medical centers and trauma centers, fund agricultural and culinary research, and run an American semester abroad high school in Israel. We do all these things because each project, each program, each partnership, is consistent with our strategic vision – population growth in the north and south, connecting the next generation to Israel, infrastructure development, ecology, forestation, heritage preservation, and more -- all for the land and people of Israel.
• An incredible mission backed by hundreds of thousands of partners, our donors, who support the land and people of Israel and Jewish people everywhere
• An enthralling 119-year history as one of the world’s oldest environmentally focused philanthropic organizations
• An inclusive, supportive, and collaborative work culture where we play as a team, support each other and nurture creative minds
• A bold One Billion Dollar Road Map for the Next Decade that’s creating infrastructure, environmental, and economic opportunities to attract 500,000 people to Israel’s Negev Desert and 300,000 people to the Galilee
• An active and engaged lay leadership that supports and guides our professional team and our organization’s direction
• Days off for certain Jewish holidays (in addition to the secular US holiday calendar) along with “3pm Fridays” during winter
• Opportunities to visit Israel
• Top-notch Healthcare plus Dental and Vision, employer-paid Life Insurance, and Short and Long-term Disability
• 403(b) and Generous Employer Contributions.
Jewish National Fund-USA seeks to recruit an experienced fundraiser to be responsible for cultivating donors, maintaining existing relationships, and supporting the Tristate campaign team in all of its efforts. You will be charged with growing the Brooklyn community through new programming, strategic planning, and local partnerships. A typical day for you will include identifying prospective partners, meeting face-to-face and sharing the JNF story, program and event management, and leadership development to help the organization meet and exceed our goals.
• Prospect potential new donors using various direct methods (such as calling and face-to-face meetings), networking, and research.
• Strategize and cultivate long-term donor relationships, integrating various giving and engagement tactics.
• Plan and execute all Brooklyn events and programs.
• Represent JNF at various events to bring new donors into the fold and identify partnership opportunities.
• Recruit for JNF tours and missions to Israel
• Bachelor's degree
• Lives in Brooklyn and knowledge of the various Brooklyn Communities
• Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail
• A team-orientation and strong work ethic
• A passion for Israel
You may also have:
• Salesforce data management
Please apply at the link below: