Jewish Family and Children’s Services is looking for a vibrant and creative program coordinator to work in YouthFirst, our teen department, in our Marin office. We would love to harness your innovation, energy and commitment to cultivating Jewish leaders. YouthFirst helps teens develop the necessary life skills to move into young adulthood smoothly, successfully, and responsibly through a Jewish values-based lens. Our innovative programs include Jewish service learning, leadership skills development, and internship opportunities coupled with career exploration.
Our Program Coordinator must have a high level of energy, and demonstrated success running Jewish teen programming. Our ideal candidate will have experience in service learning and career exploration.
• Minimum 2 years working with teens in a Jewish formal or informal educational or volunteer setting.
• Knowledge of positive youth development programming and principles.
• Excellent networking and outreach skills, including ability to clearly present program goals and work collaboratively with diverse staff.
• Experience facilitating large groups.
• Knowledge of Jewish traditions, holidays, and customs; knowledge of Jewish organizations in the area.
• Possesses technical and computer skills including Word and Excel and the ability to effectively use the Internet as required.
Please submit cover letter and resume by email to Linda Karlin by visiting our website at: http://xxxxxxxxxxxxx Please use “YF Coordinator-Marin” as your email subject line. This is a full-time benefited salaried position.