Position: Business Office Assistant
The Business Office Assistant will be responsible for but not limited to:
• Data Entry
• Filing of records and miscellaneous paperwork.
• Coordinating school calendar and events
• Supporting Business Office staff in all areas as needed.
• Communicating with student families, staff, and vendors via telephone and email.
The Business Office Assistant should possess the following skills:
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Outlook
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Highly organized
• Ability to multitask efficiently and effectively
• Ability to grasp, process, and apply new skills and concepts quickly.
• Ability to maintain and handle confidential sensitive information and