Are you excited about working with business-minded students on campus?
Are you passionate about connecting influencers with Israel?
Do you want to help them grow as leaders?
Are you an effective communicator who likes to bring ideas and insights to people and groups?
TAMID Group seeks an energetic, motivated, communicative and organized professional to serve as Campus Program Associate.
This individual will:
1. Be accountable, in partnership with student leaders, other Campus Program Associates and TAMID staff, for the implementation and growth of TAMID Group’s programs on campus.
2. Serve as liaison between your portfolio of TAMID campus chapters and the TAMID leadership.
3. Communicate with chapters to monitor performance, gather insights, and share best practices.
4. Develop relationships with student leaders -- both at the chapter and global level -- in order to help chapters succeed.
5. Contribute meaningfully to team-wide organizational development efforts -- including fundraising, student application review, and strategic partnerships.
6. Develop a specialization in a program area, overseeing TAMID’s strategy in a specific program area (e.g. Education, Finance, Consulting)
About TAMID Group:
TAMID trains the next generation of top business leaders and provides them with a strong and lasting connection to Israel. This takes place through a series of programs aimed at college students and graduates:
1. A comprehensive education curriculum
2. Pro-bono consulting for Israeli startups
3. Capital market investment research
4. A summer internship program in Israel
5. Professional and social networking with TAMID students after they graduate
1. Oversee communications -- in person and virtually -- with a portfolio of chapters in order to:
a) Champion the dissemination of best practices, new initiatives, and critical information with chapter leaders
b) Monitor their success in executing TAMID’s core programming- education, consulting, investment, and technical programs
c) Inspire them to continue their dedication to TAMID’s mission
2. Forge strategic relationships with national student leaders to help your portfolio of chapters with:
a) Planning events in coordination with regional and national student leaders
b) Developing relationships with supportive faculty members and campus professionals
3. Assist chapters with both applying for and utilizing funding from TAMID, and other sources when applicable
4. Manage the collection of chapter membership data
5. Take ownership of one TAMID program area and work with student leaders to drive success in that area.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree (required)
- Have at least 1 year of experience in student programming (preferred), project management, account management, marketing, strategy consulting, fundraising, or nonprofit management
- Be a self-starter who thrives both when working independently or in a team environment
- Have the ability to collaborate with undergraduate students -- serving simultaneously as a respectful partner and a role model
- Have the ability to anticipate, plan and prioritize in a dynamic, fast-changing environment with little predefined structure
- Demonstrate ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be interested in business, entrepreneurship, and finance
- Be goal-oriented, project-oriented and achievement-oriented
- Desire to work directly with highly-motivated undergraduate students
- Be passionate about the work and mission of TAMID Group (TAMID experience is preferred)
- Be willing to travel frequently (up to 60%) and work evening hours when needed
The Associate position will begin remotely and be expected to work in our DC-area office (in Silver Spring, MD) if and when it is deemed safe to return.
TAMID cares deeply about employee safety and, with the current public health risks, will only return to the office if the prevailing public health advice favors returning to normalcy.
Upon a return to normalcy, expect up to 60% travel.
TAMID Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, TAMID complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
TAMID expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of TAMID’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.