The position includes working with Executive Staff to manage various functions, both program and fundraising related.
We are looking for a detail-oriented person who can work independently and has strong organizational skills.
- Assist with fundraising and project management
- Serve as contact person with vendors
- Manage marketing initiatives
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Program and/or fundraising experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2 years of non-profit experience preferred
- Jewish non- profit experience
Health insurance provided, leave early for Shabbat, closed on Jewish holidays.
Option to work remotely part of the week.
Email cover letter and resume
Cover letters without salary requirements will not be considered.