Executive Director @ Jewish Heritage Preservation Non- Profit Organization
Who we are:
A Jewish Heritage Preservation Non-Profit Organization involved in Synagogue, Mikveh restoration and building a future museum on site in Eastern Europe. This site is included on UNESCO’s World Heritage list. Also focusing on preserving Jewish heritage, raising awareness of the significance of cultural heritage, multicultural education, and combating racism and antisemitism.
Who you are:
The Executive Director is a dynamic and experienced leader with the skills and confidence to be the face of The Jewish Preservation Organization, a non-profit organization involved in preserving Jewish heritage raising awareness of the significance of cultural heritage, multicultural education, and combating racism and antisemitism. Possessing at least 3+ years of experience in an executive capacity. The Executive Director, will be responsible for the overall leadership, management, planning organization growth and report directly to the organization's Founder.
Executive Director Responsibilities:
• Provide Strategic and Operational Leadership by leading the development and implementation of strategic plans for organizations.
• Responsible for leading day-to-day operations of the organization.
• Direct and supervise associates and staff.
• Manage communication with public officials and the organization’s constituents.
• Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with local and international organizations.
• Plan and monitor programs, coordinate educational activities and public ceremonies.
• Oversee the submission of grants, legal, financial documents, publications, and informational materials.
• Prepare reports, research-guidelines, and policy recommendations.
• Represent the organization in formal meetings, public events, and conferences.
• Recruit, train, supervise associates and staff members.
• Work out of the organization’s office on the East Coast.
• Need to be a good communicator, writer and flexible due to changing job description depending on the circumstances.
• Interest in Jewish preservation and possess at least 3+ years of experience as an executive in a Jewish organization.