CAI-ECC seeks a head teacher for a class of five day threes
We are looking for a teacher who:
- honors children
- respects children's creativity and individuality
- integrates learning into play
- wishes to create deep connections with families
- will instill a love of Judaism
- brings passion to the classroom
- has a Masters in Early Childhood Education
- is an excellent communicator
- has at least three years of experience working in an early childhood setting
CAI-ECC is a play-based environment inspired by the Reggio Emilia philosophy. We provide children with a developmentally appropriate and rich early learning experience infusing Jewish values and traditions.
CAI-ECC has a strong commitment to professional development and is dedicated to a reflective and collaborative environment for all of the teachers.