Our client is a well-established human services agency. They seek an experienced professional to spearhead marketing and communications.
Utilizing expert marketing, PR and content experience this individual will set strategy and manage execution of campaigns that drive measurable results for their various programs. Reporting directly to the Chief Administrative Officer.
• Building thought leadership through media relations, marketing and communications to measurably drive increased awareness of and engagement of the agency’s work
• Managing and executing marketing and communications strategies for key agency project initiatives throughout the year and ensure that goals are carried out in a timely manner
• Establishing and analyzing key metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of initiatives in achieving targeted communications goals
• Building a unified brand that carries across all agency programs
• Researching audience preferences and current trends and formulate engaging press releases with engaging content
• Managing agency’s website as well as all social media channels and digital outreach
• Overseeing and managing the creation and dissemination of print materials including mailed newsletters, brochures, flyers and fundraising tools.
• Cross function collaboration with the wide array of agency programs
• Management of marketing staff, interns, vendors and consultants
• Minimum of 6-8 years of marketing communication experience is essential, preferably in the non-profit arena
• Demonstrable, hands on experience with media outreach, social media, messaging and content creation
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Staff Management
• Outstanding written communication and editing skills
• Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
• Experience in project management, budget management and reporting/metrics
|Notice to Candidates:||Applications are reviewed by a 3rd Party Recruiter or other Service Provider.|