We are seeking a Business Development manager who will play a pivotal role in the future of MasaTech. The representative will be responsible for shaping and executing our BD & sales strategy for our potential candidates in North America.
We're looking for someone innovative, and motivated that is familiar with the business and tech scene in NA, who will define BD goals and generate leads, meetings, sales and partnerships, on a national scale.
You will collaborate with marketing and product teams, located both in Israel and in North America, reporting to MasaTech Product Manager (in Israel), with the direct supervision of the North American COO of Masa Israel Journey.
This job will be right for you if you have an entrepreneurial mindset, you are a problem-solver, and want to work with a young and passionate team.
MasaTech is Israel’s most elite recruitment program, matching top-tier candidates from around the world with premier tech companies. The program is aimed at answering the great demand for developers in the Israeli high-tech industry with qualified, talented developers from around the world. The program includes at least 7 months of guaranteed full-time employment, in addition to the benefits of Masa Israel Journey (working visa, professional and social networks, etc.).
MasaTech is part of Masa Israel Journey – established at 2004, in order to provide every Jewish young adult with the opportunity to participate in one of over 200 programs in Israel, lasting between 5 to 12 months, from gap-year programs to study abroad programs, post-college career development programs and community service programs. Our goal is to help young Jews from around the world build a life-long relationship with Israel and a firm commitment to Jewish life.
Key responsibilities include:
• Develop recruitment-based partnerships for MasaTech, such as universities, Federations, work spaces, VC's, and professional networks.
• Explore potential frameworks for the program, such as sabbatical year, exchange of workers, recruitment incentive, etc.
• Work within the existing network of connections and events to advertise MasaTech
• Build out a pipeline of participants for MasaTech with relevant industry leaders and gate keepers
• Build national events in full collaboration with Masa ground team in North America
• Cultivate the developed audience through many consistent channels - webinars, event, newsletters around MasaTech
• Excellent presenter and communicator (excellent writing and speaking skills)
• Highly motivated and entrepreneurial with sophisticated interpersonal and organizational skills
• Team player who appreciates idea bouncing and consultation
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Minimum 3 years of work experience on national-scale initiatives
• Experience in managing projects
• Prior Israel experience - advantage
• Familiarity with the tech industry in North America