We are seeking a full time Webmaster/Graphic designer to assist our busy Marketing team. This candidate will work closely with marketing team to serve the JCC’s Centers for Arts & Culture, Sports & Wellness and Youth and Families. Candidate must be highly organized, detailed oriented, resourceful and a flexible individual who will appreciate our warm and supportive working environment woven with Jewish values.
Core responsibilities include website management including ongoing web updates, formatting and troubleshooting; email marketing design; graphic design tasks.
• Bachelor’s degree in Digital Communication, Marketing, Graphic Design, or related field.
• 2+ years of professional experience in website and graphic design.
• Expert Knowledge in Content Management Systems (CMS) and back-end website editing, with a strong understanding of HTML.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
• Email marketing experience.
• Video editing experience with iMovie, Premiere or After Effects a plus.
• Knowledge of the Jewish Community a plus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Schedule, create and maintain website updates daily.
• Work collaboratively with JCC staff to collect, create and publish a variety of content through social media properties and websites.
• Design and create JCC email marketing for various departments.
• Digital and Graphic Design projects as needed.
• Photography and /or video production projects as needed.
• Seek out and implement newest online marketing trends.
• Participates in departmental and agency training and staff meetings.
• Maintains and enforces agency policies and procedures.
• Other duties as assigned.
The work environment is usually fast paced. This job requires high energy and interaction with staff as well as with members, other agency staff, community leaders, and outside partners, vendors, others.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and incumbent will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by supervisor or other management as required. The JCC reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the needs arise. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.