Position: Program Associate
A NYC-based global foundation committed to strengthening the fields of Jewish education, and Jewish non-profits, is seeking a skilled, energetic, recent college graduate, to serve as a Program Associate. This is an exciting job opportunity to join a dynamic team of highly motivated, resourceful, professionals. We are looking for someone who is hands-on and creative, and who likes working in a fast-paced environment. Program Associates report to, and support, the organization’s program officers in connection with implementation and oversight of national and international programs.
This is a vital administrative position. Responsibilities include providing logistical, administrative, and research support, preparation of documents, data entry, coordination of webinars and conferences, including event management, communicating with program participants and grantees, maintaining program timelines and calendars.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
• Proficiency in the use of technology (including Google Docs, Adobe and Microsoft Office (especially Excel) vital.
• CRM experience, graphic design and web development skills are a plus.
• Knowledge of the Jewish institutional landscape is preferred.
Competitive salary and outstanding benefits (paid vacation, sick leave, parental leave, medical, vision, dental, retirement plans, leave early for Shabbat, Life Insurance).
If interested, please submit cover********************