Do people always tell you how personable you are? Do you have a great knack for reading people? Do you love working in a fast paced environment while playing a huge supporting role? You might just be the perfect fit as the Director of Admissions at Robert M. Beren Academy!
Our team is looking to hire someone who is organized, detail oriented, and patient. The right candidate has great listening skills, can plan events like a pro, and is forward thinking with the ability to think outside of the box.
We are looking for someone who will fit in well with our amazing, cohesive team. Our ideal candidate is a team player, has excellent communication skills, and is passionate about Jewish education.
Job responsibilities include:
* Management of recruitment, enrollment, and retention of students
* Marketing and presenting the school to prospective students and parents
* Handling applications and communication with families
* Tours of the school
* Arranging of interviews and testing
* Coordinating admissions decisions with a team of administrators
* Designing and implementing an admissions strategic plan
* Cultivating and maintaining relationships with feeder schools, synagogues, and local Jewish community organizations
* Organizing and maintaining relevant statistics on all aspects relating to admissions and retention
* Secular and observed Jewish holidays (including early dismissal for Shabbat)
* Winter break and 2 weeks of paid summer vacation
* Bachelor’s degree
* Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
* Organizational skills
* Computer and database knowledge
* Must be proficient in Excel; Edlio and Renweb experience highly desirable.
* The successful candidate must be able to effectively articulate the values and mission of RMBA
This position works closely with the Director of Advancement and is a member of the school’s senior Admin team.