The Junior Accountant plays an integral role in basic transaction recording and financial management.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and highly organized individual who wants experience in the non-profit sector and with an Israel focused organization.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for account payable, cash management and basic accounting record maintenance
- Managing company’s credit card
- Acknowledgement and tracking of donations
- Manage incoming donations and ensure they are properly deposited
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Accounts Payable and Cash management areas of Oracle
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Hebrew language a plus
Salary Commensurate with Experience.