We are looking a full-time experienced, professional, caring early childhood teacher for the 2020-2021 school year.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Education
• Knowledge of Jewish values, holidays, Shabbat.
• Excellent communication and writing skills.
• Hebrew language preferred
• Planning, supervising, and implementing an age-appropriate curriculum in accordance with the policies and the philosophy of the school.
• Attending all general staff meetings and supervisory meetings as required by the Director.
• Participating in professional development training and in-service workshops.
• Complying with all requirements of the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
• Keeping records on each child, to include weekly and monthly attendance sheets, accident log, and conference sheets.
• Communicating with parents formally, through scheduled Parent/Teacher conferences, and weekly newsletters as well as informally via monthly phone calls
• Attending all E.C. staff meetings and special school events.
• Maintaining professional standards and conduct and respecting the confidentiality of school-related information.