Development Corporation for Israel/Israel Bonds is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for its Rockville MD office to provide support to management and its team of registered representatives. Duties will include the handling of all administrative tasks including, but not limited to;
• working in partnership with, and in support of, executive director and registered sales representatives,
• ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally, with clients using the highest level of customer service. All sales are handled by registered sales representatives,
•detailed oriented and organized,
• expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters
• manage information and tasks in company’s database including producing customer and sales reports
• facilitate billing as needed
• help with events including coordinating / maintaining invitation lists and attend if needed
• and other duties required by management
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a sales environment, high proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) with experience working with customer relationship management database. Organized with strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to work flexible hours.
Development Corporation for Israel is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements for consideration.