HEA Event Coordinator
HEA seeks an excellent Event Coordinator who will handle event and scheduling logistics for large congregational events throughout the year
About Us: HEA is a large conservative congregation in Southeast Denver with a vibrant community spanning all age and life stage demographics.
Reporting Structure: The Events Coordinator reports to the Engagement Director.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Schedule, plan, attend and assist at 10-12 large congregational events throughout the year
• Act as onsite volunteer coordinator
• Organize food and event ambiance
• Keep programming calendar active and up to date
• Manage registration process and data entry
• Handle internal accounting and billing for hourly staff
• Enter website copy and registration for adult education
• Manage other administrative duties and projects as directed by the Engagement Director
• Ability to manage large amounts of scheduling information
• Calm and friendly demeanor and good with numbers and details
• Team player with the ability to comfortably work with volunteers and staff
• Adaptable to last minute changes or requirements
• Excellent organizational and follow-through skills
• Experience with Windows programs
• Experience with database management helpful
• Ability to handle vendors and clients in person and on the phone
• Knowledge of Jewish ritual
• Desire to strive for excellence and constantly improve
• 1-3 years office and/or event experience
Hours: 20-25 hours a week (4 hours Tues-Fri with some evening and weekends)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job and may change at any time.
We reply only to resumes that align most closely with the job description.