Unparalleled in the Jewish philanthropic world, Jewish National Fund-USA’s strategic vision has been and always will be, to ensure a strong, secure, and prosperous future for the land and people of Israel. Everything we do -- every project, initiative, and campaign we take on – is integral to our vision of building and connecting to our land. We plant trees, build houses and parks, source water solutions, buy fire trucks, and improve the lives of people with special needs. We boost tourism, support Aliyah, promote Zionist education and engagement, build medical centers and trauma centers, fund agricultural and culinary research, and run an American semester abroad high school in Israel. We do all these things because each project, each program, each partnership, is consistent with our strategic vision – population growth in the north and south, connecting the next generation to Israel, infrastructure development, ecology, forestation, heritage preservation, and more -- all for the land and people of Israel..
Jewish National Fund is seeking a Travel and Tours Coordinator for our Manhattan location office.
· The Coordinator’s main duties are to work with the Missions Manager and Chief of Staff in developing, planning, promoting, and executing JNF missions/tours and facilitating JNF’s donor travel to Israel.
· Assist Missions Manager in executing JNF’s Missions, Day Tours, donor travel, and general travel requests
· Oversee and regularly update internal working itineraries and share with internal and external stakeholders as required
· Create and update travel itineraries used for external promotion and distribution
· Coordinate Major Donor travel requests and act as principal liaison officer between internal and external stakeholders, including professional staff, donors, travel service providers and other involved parties
· Oversee and respond to travel inquiries and distribute information regarding JNF Travel and Tours accordingly
· Prepare reports regularly as required for the Missions Department and Executive Management
· Liaison with the Marketing Department and our external travel agent in providing content for various marketing and promotional materials including flyers, itineraries, registration forms, and more
· Accurately recording, monitoring, and updating information in our database that relates to missions/tours, personal client data, participant evaluations, post-trip reports, etc.
· Process travel invoices and prepare payment requests
· Collect and synthesize information from post-trip evaluation reports and distribute as required
· Assist and report to Chief of Staff as needed
· Perform other duties as required
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to handle multiple tasks and work to strict deadlines
· Travel experience and strong knowledge of, and familiarity with, Israel and JNF projects
· Able to work independently and as a team player with internal and external stakeholders
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Excellent computer skill (Microsoft Office required)
· Knowledge of Salesforce preferred
· Capable of being authoritative
· Ability to analyze client needs
· Full Healthcare Insurance Package
· Dental & Vision Insurance
· Flexible Spending Account
· Employer-paid Life Insurance
· Employer-paid Short-term and Long-term disability
· Retirement Savings Program – 403(b) with Generous Employer Contribution
· Opportunity to Travel to Israel