The Jewish Federation of Princeton Mercer Bucks is seeking a full-time Campaign Director.
Albert Einstein, while at The Institute for Advanced Study, was instrumental in the formation of the Princeton United Jewish Appeal as the means for the local community to support the founding of the State of Israel. Ever since that time, our local community has maintained a strong commitment to further the mission of our Federation to be the umbrella organization that raises money for Jewish causes at home, in Israel and the Diaspora. Princeton, located in central New Jersey, is an exciting and stimulating place in which to work and live because of the presence of Princeton University, and a vibrant Jewish community with many area synagogues.
Our Federation seeks a highly motivated, detail-oriented professional with a proven track record of leading and growing an Annual Campaign in the not-for-profit field.
• Develop and manage the entire campaign, overseeing and executing the planning of campaign events for both our Women’s Campaign and the General Campaign
• Implement appropriate fundraising strategies to increase the Annual Campaign including face-to-face solicitation, social media engagement, telethons and written communications
• Recruit and help train volunteers to achieve our Annual Campaign Goals
• Familiarity with the work of The Jewish Federations of North America
• Understanding of and commitment to the Jewish Community
• Proven success in leading General and Women’s Campaigns
• Experience in event planning
• Knowledge of social media, computer and database management/utilization
• 3 years minimum experience in non-profit fundraising
Please send your resume to Jason Krane, Chairman, Campaign Direct**************************