Temple Beth El (TBE) in Bloomfield Hills, MI is looking for a caring and talented leader with a passion for working with young children and their families to direct our Early Childhood Center. TBE is a large Reform congregation with a growing and thriving preschool.
The Director will be responsible for the administration of the congregation’s preschool program, ensuring a healthy, safe, warm, and developmentally appropriate environment for children up to 5 years of age. The Director is responsible for the daily management of the early childhood program, including recruiting, hiring and supervising staff, budget, curriculum, and family programming. This is a full time position.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• 5 years experience in the field of early childhood education
• A proven record of working effectively with children and families
• Experience in planning and implementing Jewish and secular programming
• Excellent administrative skills, including finance, scheduling, and licensing
• Strong leadership and supervisory skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree preferred