About the Israeli-American Council:
The mission of the Israeli-American Council (IAC) is to build an engaged and united Israeli-American community that strengthens the Israeli and Jewish identity of our next generation, the American Jewish community, and the bond between the peoples of the United States and the State of Israel.
The Israeli-American Council (IAC) is looking for an Information Systems Manager to join the Information Systems department.
The department brings innovative systems and technology solutions into the organization to improve processes, data quality and security and to provide tools for users to better manage their constituents, programs and events.
The Information Systems Manager will be assisting the Director of Information Systems in System administration, data management as well as in user support.
The ideal candidate has some hands-on experience and education related to information systems, technology, databases and data management and has a strong ability to learn quickly and solve problems.
Reports to the Director of Information Systems.
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Administrating Salesforce CRM and providing support to users in day-to-day tasks – creating reports, importing/exporting data, updating/cleaning data, tracking adoption and activities, providing training and assisting in general support requests and questions.
· Creating workflows, processes, email alerts and other automations as well as customizing and updating fields, objects, layouts, etc.
· Creating online forms including mapping data and testing.
· Creating tutorials, knowledge base articles and demos for new systems and functionalities.
· Testing new functionalities and providing feedback.
· Creating system reports, presentations and documentations.
· Researching solutions for organizational needs (applications, tools, processes, etc.).
· Assisting in special projects and other department related tasks.
· Assist with administration of other systems as needed.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Technology, Data Science or a related field - required.
· 1-2 years of experience administrating Salesforce CRM – required.
· Experience with Microsoft Excel – required.
· Experience in technical support and/or IT administration – a major plus.
· Ability to learn new systems, research and think creatively and innovatively.
· Highly motivated technology savvy, detail-oriented and a problem solver.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines.
· Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and provide exceptional user support.
· Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
· Speaks, reads and writes English as a native language.
· Hebrew fluency – a plus.
· Understanding of the Israeli-American community and the mission of the IAC.