My Little School, a Jewish Preschool in downtown NYC, is seeking a Director of Operations to begin immediately. The Director of School Operations serves as an operational leader in the school building, overseeing daily operations, managing the scheduling for our various classes and programs, coordinating the admissions process, maintaining and improving upon internal systems, overseeing budget, orders, policies, procedures and events, and proactively seeking ways to create a more efficient and supportive organization. The person in this position works closely with the Director and Assistant Director, as well as with teachers, to create a supportive and efficient environment for all.
The ideal candidate will focus relentlessly on creating high-quality school operations systems and following through down to the smallest details. He or she must be a highly driven individual with a warm character and exceptional integrity, and must thrive as part of a highly motivated, committed team.
- Excellent team player, with the willingness to be hands-on and do whatever it takes
- Strong project management skills to lead projects to successful completion
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Tremendous organizational skills and attention to detail
- Dedication to providing top-level customer service to teachers and families
- A positive, high-energy attitude and a drive for personal excellence
- Experience with Excel and MS office suite
- Bachelor’s degree
To join our team, please send a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy to Lemor Balter, ****************************uld explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Salary commensurate upon experience.