Duties, Responsibilities and Functions
- Coordinate with the Director of Digital Strategy to facilitate and manage mass email communications from the Communications Department.
- Oversee ICC’s social media content and upkeep.
- Produce graphics and videos for ICC’s website and social media pages.
- Coordinate with external digital vendors.
- Track, analyze and report on campaign results on a regular basis.
- Help create and develop testing ideas to further improve overall digital results.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience preferred.
- A minimum of 1-3 years related work experience.
- Experience with Salesforce
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of marketing design desired, specific tools such as Adobe suite.
- Experience with HTML preferred.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of writing direct marketing copy for mail, email, and/or online desired.
- Experience with tools to create and manage e-campaigns.
- Must be a creative thinker and constant innovator.
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as in a team setting.
A competitive compensation and benefits package is offered.
To apply, send your resum***************** “ICC Digital Associate.”