Time Commitment: Full-Time
How To Apply: Please send a cover*****************surate with experience
Overview: The Digital Organizer will be responsible for growing our base across digital platforms, engaging new members, and mobilizing online and offline action.
• The Candidate has a deep passion for progressive issues and for Zionism, and is deeply motivated to engage in support of both causes.
• The Candidate is a self-starter, capable of producing with minimal oversight.
• The Candidate understands they’re part of a “start-up” organization. As such, they should expect an all-hands-on-deck approach and that they may be asked to tackle items that aren’t specifically outlined in their job scope. All members of Zioness staff commit to being a team player who will fill in gaps as needed.
• The Candidate is well organized, detail-oriented, and professional.
• The Candidate is capable of performing at a high level in a fast-paced environment.
• The Candidate commits to embodying the values of Zioness in public and private, during work hours and non-work hours, and commits to positively representing the organization at all times.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE:
• At least two years experience as a digital organizer on issue-based/electoral/other advocacy campaigns.
• Proficiency with Canva, NGP VAN/EveryAction, WordPress, Action Network, Slack, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other common online organizing platforms. Graphic Design skills are a plus.
• The Candidate is an effective organizer, capable of building a plan, defining a ladder of engagement, and executing that plan to drive action, build membership.
• The Candidate can effectively build rapport with volunteer members.
• The Candidate has strong communication and writing skills and enjoys working directly with people.
• The Candidate has strong social media skills, and understands how to use online tools to increase reach and drive online and offline engagement.
• Generate opportunities to engage our members and drive online and on-the-ground actions, including moving members and potential members through a ladder of engagement.
• Cultivate relationships with volunteers/leaders and support them regularly in their organizing work.
• Harness earned media and digital campaigns to maximize the size of our following and email lists.
• Build and maintain email lists that can be easily sorted and leveraged in various ways as the organization grows.
• Build and execute effective email engagement and fundraising campaigns.
• Use data analysis with our email list, website, and social channels to improve the effectiveness of our online strategies.
• Create and/or engage with Zioness groups on social media.
• Equip online activists with resources, training, approved talking points, and graphics to positively advocate in line with our mission.
• Maintain regular online presence on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
• Leverage social media strategically to help grow our audience and deepen their engagement with our work.
• Support the Grassroots Organizing Director in the implementation of the Organization’s distributed organizing strategy with localized groups across the country.
• Fully support all efforts to execute The Organization’s strategic plan, as assigned.