Unparalleled in the Jewish philanthropic world, Jewish National Fund-USA’s strategic vision has been and always will be, to ensure a strong, secure, and prosperous future for the land and people of Israel. Everything we do -- every project, initiative, and campaign
we take on – is integral to our vision of building and connecting to our land. We plant trees, build houses and parks, source water solutions, buy fire trucks, and improve the lives of people with special needs. We boost tourism, support Aliyah, promote Zionist education and engagement, build medical centers and trauma centers, fund agricultural and culinary research, and run an American semester abroad high school in Israel. We do all these things because each project, each program, each partnership, is consistent
with our strategic vision – population growth in the north and south, connecting the next generation to Israel, infrastructure development, ecology, forestation, heritage preservation, and more -- all for the land and people of Israel.
Jewish National Fund seeks to recruit a Director for fundraising activities for Atlanta and parts of the Southeast region (Birmingham, Charlotte, and Greensboro). The location for this position will be in the JNF Atlanta, GA office.
Duties will include:
· Conducting face-to-face meetings for solicitation, cultivation and recognition of donors, both new and prospective including major gift prospects
· Developing Lay Leadership to serve on the Board and willingness to serve as Ambassadors for JNF in the community
· Developing Affinity Groups including Lawyers for Israel (LFI) and Doctors for Israel (DFI) and Rabbis for Israel (RFI)
· Planning events
· Travel to designated communities in the Southeast to cultivate and solicit both prospects and current donors to become major donors
· Recruiting for JNF missions to Israel
· Staff Major Gifts committee
· 5+ years fundraising, management and or sales experience
· Knowledge of and familiarity with Israel and Jewish communities throughout Atlanta
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including writing and speaking
· Creative, dependable, self-disciplined individual who is capable of minimal on-site supervision
· Proven success in asking for and closing gifts and building and maintaining long-term relationships with donors.
· Strong understanding of donor research, identification, cultivation and solicitation, and stewardship
· Outside the box thinker
· Superior problem solving, organization and time management skills
· Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, Database) Salesforce preferred
· Ability to work some nights and weekends and travel as needed
Apply to this position through the link below: