COME JOIN US NOW!
A Jewish-community-oriented, international, foundation based in NYC, is seeking a full time Grants Administrator who will coordinate and implement grant processing activities for the foundation. This is a newly created position.
General duties include:
• Workflow of data
• Maintenance of the Foundation’s grants management system, SmartSimple (working knowledge can be broader and include other CRM programs such as Sales Force, Leading Edge, GIFTS etc.)
This position plays a pivotal role in the management of the programs and grants of the foundation and is a strong career opportunity for a motivated, resourceful, highly focused individual interested in cutting-edge not-for-profit/foundation work. The right candidate will be hands-on and creative. You will work in a fast-track, entrepreneurial environment.
Come join this select professional team. Add to the productive culture!
• MANAGE the Grants Management System (SmartSimple), including inputting grants and payments. As the right candidate, you will develop and prepare grants and program reports;
• ENSURE that contacts, organizations and other database elements are up to date;
• MANAGE initial electronic application intake, application and letters of inquiry processing as well as recommendation and ratification processing;
• RESPOND to inquiries from applicants, prospective applicants and grantees about utilization of the GMS;
• TROUBLESHOOT GMS program and grant applications;
• KEEP grant management procedures up to date; keep procedures manual current;
• PROVIDE support to senior program management;
• INTERFACE with foundation staff and attend staff meetings;
• UNDERTAKE special projects as assigned.
• FRESH job challenge: Program webinar management on behalf of the top-line professional team;
• WORKING knowledge of CRM (SmartSimple, Sales Force, Leading Edge, GIFTS etc.) with at least two years’ direct experience;
• ADVANCED computer skills familiar with the Windows operating systems, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Products and online database management systems; computer graphic and Adobe proficiency a plus;
• A PATIENT, meticulous and logical workstyle with proven abilities in analytical, database and reporting skills;
• EXCELLENT time and project management skills with strong attention to detail and demonstrated ability to prioritize among competing goals to execute on tight deadlines, working both independently as well as effectively in a highly collaborative, professionally managed team environment;
• SELF-STARTER, solid work ethic and strong competence;
• UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE.
Competitive salary and exceptional benefits commensurate with experience.
Let us hear from you!