Are You A People Person?
— Rewarding Opportunity —
If you want a job where you can make a difference in the lives of those with developmental disorders and intellectual disabilities, apply today!
ETTA is seeking full-time, part-time, and on-call staff to encourage community inclusion for our clients with disabilities (i.e. Autism) here in the Greater Los Angeles, CA area. This position offers a competitive compensation and well-rounded benefits. Can you be patient and flexible while working with individuals with disabilities? Are you kind, compassionate, and motivating? You will establish life-long friendships in this fulfilling field. You will provide resources and support to increase their independence.
ETTA serves people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. We also help their families as one of the premier providers of such services on the West Coast.
We know that it takes the best to provide such successful services to our clients. That's why we not only provide great pay and fantastic benefits, but also a supportive, team-centered environment where the learning never stops. Join the Etta family. Your job awaits you!
• Support client through one on one direct service in achieving individualized goals related to independent living, employment, community involvement and socialization opportunities
• Participate in developing and implementing client programs and services, including creation of daily/weekly client activity schedules
• Regularly document client progress using web based programs
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Have high school diploma or GED
• Prior experience working with Adults who have Developmental Disabilities is a plus (but not required)
• Have proficient interpersonal and computer skills
• Have reliable transportation during the work day, with proof of insurance coverage and an active driver's license
For more information about this job please visit http://xxxxxxxxxxxxx