Project Director - American Friends of Meir Panim - Brooklyn, NY
The position of Project Director is a full-time role. The position includes working closely with the Administrative Director and the Development Director to manage all aspects of programming and assist with the development initiatives of American Friends of Meir Panim. Flexible option to work remotely part of the week.
We are looking for a motivated, flexible, detail-oriented person who is an independent and proactive thinker with strong organizational skills.
- Project management with all aspects of marketing - digital including eblasts, website articles, and facebook; print including mailings and newspaper advertising
- Coordinate and assist with all aspects of event planning for fundraising events and special programs
- Provide administrative support to executive staff as needed
- Plan logistics and prepare necessary materials for board and committee meetings
- Liaise with Meir Panim staff located in Israel
- Liaise with vendors
- Assist donors with inquiries as needed
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Knowledge of the Jewish community; Jewish nonprofit experience preferred
- Project and relationship management experience
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral) with ability to interact with board members and high-level donors
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s a plus
- 3+ years of non-profit experience or related field
Health insurance provided, leave early for Shabbat, closed on Jewish holidays.
Flexible option to work remotely part of the week.