Milton Gottesman Jewish Day School is looking for an Office Manager to handle day-to-day operations with a focus on efficiency and time management. The ideal candidate has a natural ability to be flexible, remain calm under pressure, pay attention to details, and problem-solve. Must be able to work independently and manage more than one project at a time.
• Find coverage for teachers for planned and unexpected absences.
• Greet visitors, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to appropriate destinations.
• Process incoming mail.
• Support office staff with administrative tasks as required.
• Provide support with operating telephone switchboard to answer, screen and forward calls, providing information, and taking messages when needed.
• Triage students who need to see the school nurse.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Minimum of two years’ experience in similar settings