Come Join Us! This is a unique opportunity to join an exceptional nonprofit foundation as Senior Accountant. Candidate should have 3-5 years experience at a mid-to-upper tier level firm with mix of audit and tax exposure, and will work closely with the Controller on multiple aspects of financial reporting and administration.
Candidate should be a self-starter, hard-working individual with good people skills, highly computer literate, with advanced knowledge of Excel, QuickBooks and MIP or other nonprofit software solutions.
Experience with owner-operated firms and family offices a plus.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• General ledger maintenance, creation of journal entries
• Reconciliation of banking and investment accounts
• Drafting reports for preparation of tax return and financial statements
• Assisting controller in implementing and maintaining internal controls
• Assist in generating and development of program and organizational budget reporting
Organization promotes from within and growth opportunities exist for qualified candidates.
Generous benefits package offered.
Please provide salary requirements with your resume.