Early Childhood Lead Toddler Teacher
Greenzaid Early Childhood Center
Join our outstanding team! The Greenzaid Early Childhood Center at Congregation B’nai Tzedek is seeking an experienced, creative and nurturing educator for the 2020-2021 school year. Our school, located in the heart of Potomac, Maryland is in a beautiful wooded environment, setting the stage for our Reggio inspired, play-based emergent secular and Jewish curriculum. The Greenzaid Early Childhood Center is comprised of experienced, loving teachers who work collaboratively to promote the best outcomes for our students. We are the ideal setting for children to grow, learn and play!
Join our outstanding team and be a part of an exciting, growing community! The Greenzaid Early Childhood Center is seeking an enthusiastic and nurturing Lead Toddler teacher for the 2020-2021 school year. This Toddler teacher should be a passionate and caring professional who can work collaboratively in a team and cares deeply about young children. This class meets three time a week.
• Have previous experience (minimum two years) teaching in an early childhood setting.
• 90 hr. certificate in early childcare and development or early childcare coursework preferred.
• Toddler certified or willing to complete the requirement.
• Background knowledge of Reggio Emilia, Jewish traditions and holidays preferred.
• Appreciate being a part of an innovative community, sharing and learning from other professionals. This includes attending staff training,
workshops and in-service.
• Ability to be an active participant in the care and safety of young children, including lifting and attending to their personal care.
• Provide references.
Hours: 9:00 am – 12:30 pm Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, as well as future opportunities for our summer program employment and school year aftercare and enrichment. Participation in staff meetings, training and school events at other times are also required.
We offer competitive salary and excellent benefits including paid vacations, professional development and reduced tuition.